I have been happily and successfully self-employed since 1996 and earn my living doing a wide variety of Internet Marketing including:
- Affiliate Marketing (promoting other people’s products or services for commission online);
- SEO (search engine optimization);
- Keyword Research;
- Social Media Marketing;
- setting up and configuring search engine optimized WordPress sites with the best plugins and themes;
- consulting & contract work (for example, I did a complete redesign for ExpertVillage.com which contributed to its being sold for $16 million dollars — it was the largest how-to video site on the internet and has since been folded into eHow.com).
I have contributed to two books (“The Secret Power of Blogging: How to Promote and Market Your Business, Organization, or Cause with Free Blogs” and “The Complete Guide to Affiliate Marketing on the Web: How to Use and Profit from Affiliate Marketing Programs“, both by Bruce Brown).
I am absolutely brilliant at keyword research, whether it be for:
- finding profitable niches to target for affiliate marketing, ecommerce, and membership sites;
- identifying the best long-tail key phrases for SEO;
- finding high PPC keywords to focus your content and SEO on in order to earn the most from Adsense;
- finding additional keywords that your site should be focusing on to reach your target audience and to get the most organic traffic from the search engines (the kind you don’t have to pay for) to your site as possible;
- choosing a domain name for your site that will give you an SEO boost.
I am for hire and can expertly redesign your existing site to be Search Engine Optimized (most web designers do not take SEO into account whatsoever in creating your website) or create a new one for you. I can create and optimize a Social Media campaign for you to gain followers and traffic. I am shockingly good at driving traffic to any particular website. My keyword research experiences makes me fabulous at finding the best domain name for your website (I can register your domains for you as well as setup your webhosting). You may hire me to research keywords for you and find profitable niches within which to work. And obviously I am most certainly able to create a search engine optimized WordPress site for you and know the best plugins to use & the theme of your choosing, and even set it up to be a content management system for you (CMS). I am also an expert in User Interfaces for both websites and software, as well as in Quality Assurance (hunting down your bugs) and have many years experience in that area.
In the future I’ll be offering up some information on domaining, affiliate marketing, SEO, working from home, social media, niche long-tail keyword research, and the tools that I use to help me with all of my tasks.
I’m probably most well known on the ‘net for my blog on How to Blog (which consists of blogging tips, tricks, tools, themes, etc). Sadly I’ve been too busy with work to update it much lately, but I hope to get back to helping bloggers soon.
If you’d like to hire me for contract work or consulting, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 512-522-9415. I do both long distance work as well as local (in Austin, TX).